Indian Air Force has published the notification for the recruitment of AFCAT for Technical and Non-technical branches. Special entry for NCC and Meterology for the Courses which will commence in July 2022. The candidates who are interesting in the above posts can apply after reading the advertisement given below.
Name of the Post: Indian Air Force AFCAT
No. of posts : 344
Fee for entry: Rs. 250/-
Mode of payment: through online
For Flying Branch : Age limit
- Minimum age limit : 20 years
- Maximum age limit : 24 years
- Candidates whose is in between 02/01/1998 to 01/01/2002
- Should have passed Maths and Physics at 10+2 level.
- Graduation(Minimum three years degree course) with atleast 60% marks.
For Ground duty (Technical & Non-technical) Branches :
Age limit :
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 26 years
- Born between 02/01/1996 to 01/01/2002
Qualification: Technical Branch
- Four year degree/ integrated Post Graduation qualification or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India.
Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch:
- Graduation with 60% marks/ B. Com. Degree/ MBA/ MCA or MA/ M.Sc Degree in English/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Statistics/ International relations/ International studies/ Defence studies/ Psychology/ Computer Science/ IT/ Management / Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Public Relation with minimum of 50% marks.
Physical Standard :
|Sr. No.||Flying Branch||Technical Branch||Ground Duty Branch|
|1||Minimum Height||162.5 cms with correlated weight||Nil||157.5 cm152.5 cm for Gorkhas, individuals of NE Regions & hilly regions of Uttarakhand155.5 cm for Lakshadweep|
|2||Leg Length||Min – 99 cms & Max – 120 cms||Nil||Nil|
|3||Thigh Length||Max – 64 cms||Nil||Nil|
|4||Sitting Height||Min – 81.5 cms & Max – 96 cms||Nil||Nil|
|5||Vision||Minimum Visual Acuity 6/6 in one eye
and 6/9 in other, correctable
to 6/6 only for hypermetropia
- Starting date to apply online: 01/06/2021
- Last date to apply online: 30/06/2021