Punjab State Power Corporation Limited published notification for the recruitment of Non-technical staff for the posts of Revenue Accountant (RA) & Clerk (CLK). Candidate who are interested can check the notification and other details given below and apply online.
Name of Post : Revenue Accountant (RA)
No. of Posts : 18
Post code : 11
- Full time regular B.Com with minimum 60% marks or full time regular M.Com with minimum 50% marks or CA Inter or ICWAI Inter.
- Should have pass Punjabi subject at the matriculation level or its equivalent level upto the last date of the submission of the online form.
Name of Post : Clerk (CLK)
No. of Posts : 549
Post Code : 12
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- Possess atleast one hundred and twenty hours with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Information Productivity Applications or Desktop publishing Application from a Government recognized Institution or reputed Institution which is ISO 9001 certified. OR Should have passed a computer Information Technology courses equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of DOAECC of Government of India.
- Punjabi pass upto matric level.
- Candidate will be required to pass English and Punjabi Typing Test as per PSPCL requirement within probation period.
NOTE: Candidates have already possess Computer/ IT or studied computer related subjects in one of their semester during course are not required to produce certificates mentioned above in Point 2.
Age limit : 18 to 37 years
Fee Structure :
|S.No.||Category||Application Fees||Applicable GST @ 18%||Total Fees|
|1||General and other categories||Rs.800/- per application||144||Rs.944 +Bank charges (if applicable)|
|2||SC Category||Rs.500/-||90||Rs.590 +Bank charges (if applicable)|
|3||Person with disability||Rs.500/-||90||Rs.590 +Bank charges (if applicable)|
Important dates :
- Start date of receiving online application : 10.06.2021
- Last date for online registration : 30.06.2021
- Closing date for online application fees : 05.07.2021