Ex-Servicemen volunteers are required to act as Guardians of Governance (Khushali de Rakhe) at village level to assist the Government in implementation of various schemes for benefit of the public. Selected volunteers will be appointed for an initially period of two years.
Name of Post: Guardian of Governance
Number of Post: 1705
How to Apply: Application along with two latest passport size photographs, copy of PPO and Aadhaar Card to be submitted to each Distt Headquarters as per given postal address in notification by 10 Jan 2019 giving following Details:-
- Rank and Name
- Father’s Name
- Service (Army/Navy/Air Force)
- Regiment/Corps and Trade
- Date of Birth
- Service rendered in Armed Forces in years and months
- Civil Education Qualification
- Present Address
- Mobile Number
- Kushali De Rakhe (GoG) should belong and reside in the village where from applied for. There will be only one Guardian in each village. Aspirants from those villages where as ESM volunteer is already in place need not apply.
- Volunteers should be ready to join the scheme and be physically and mentally fit.
- Mandatory for all volunteers to be in possession and should be proficient in use of Smart Cell Phone (Mobile) having Android software with internet (3G/4G) facility.
- Village to which applicant ESM belongs to should not fall under any Municipal Committee/Corporation.
Data Entry Entry Operator (DEO)
- Matriculation on with Punjabi and Graduation from any recognized University.
- Knowledge of computer including MS Office, MS Excel, Power Points, Accounts and typing skills in Punjabi & English with speed of 30 WPM
- Individual should be in possession and be proficient in use of Smart Phone.
Date of Interview: 15-Jan-2019 onward. No of days of interview will depend upon number of vacancies. Exact time and place of interviews may be ascertained from contact details given above for respective districts.
455total visits,3visits today